Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Night in Sihanoukville

It's been cloudy and raining here on Koh Tao.
I was sitting here at the office, doing nothing but feeling sleepy.
My iTunes randomly played The Duprees' " You Belong To Me".
Kinda reminds me of a night I had in Sihanoukville.
It was stormy and I couldn't do anything except sleeping and whinning and bitching about the weather.
Cambodia turned sucks to me.
I was laying down in my bed, doing nothing, getting bored.
It started to drizzle a bit then the rain poured down heavily afterwards.
Put on some music and the Duprees was kinda nailing' my ears.
How how it felt so good but it seems so bad.
oh how I long for this Sinville feeling







No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme